Machining of Metal and Plastic Parts to Customer Specification for Aerospace to Commercial
ISO 9001:2015 Certified as of September 1, 2018
ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
International Traffic in Arms Regulations
ITAR Compliant as of January 23, 2014
Certified under the United States/Canada Joint Certification Program
CAGE Code: 0FLD1.
- One Full-Time Employee Dedicated to Inspection
- Temperature and Humidity Control in the QC Room
- Sylvac F60T Optical Scanner
- Calibrated Master Gage Block Set - Certified by outside company
- Vision System / CMM CNC measuring system - OGP Smart Scope Flash 302
- Tesa Micro Hite Plus M600, 24" - .00001" Resolution
- (2) Tesa Micro Hite, 24" - .0001" Resolution
- (4) 24" x 36" Starrett Granite Surface Plate
- Starrett Optical Comparator
- Sunnen Dial Bore Gages, 3 Complete Sets, Range .054" to 6" - .0001 Resolution
- Mitutoyo 211 Profilometer
- All Standard Thread Ring and Thread Plug Gages - Certified by outside company
- Vermont Gage Pins, 8 Complete Sets - .011" to 1.00"
- Folwer Bore Gages .080" thru 2" diameter
The Quality Manual is intended as a guide to the major aspects
of the Quality Control and Assurance systems employed at N.E.P.
For a copy, please call us at 603-742-6247 and we'll be happy to
email it to you.
在线赌博最新Shipping and Receiving
在线赌博最新 North East Precison CNC has dedicated one person to be responsible for all shipping and receiving. They have been trained on how to pack parts correctly so that they reach our customers free from any scratches or dents. North East Precision CNC uses environmentally "GREEN" friendly water soluble cleaners on all of the parts that we produce.